Friday, September 21, 2012

Unstoppable

Most of you have probably heard of Nick Vujicic, a young man born without arms and legs. By God's grace, he has been used in big ways in recent years, inspiring thousands upon thousands of people worldwide. Nick was married earlier this year and their first child is already on the way - so good to see God blessing him in these exciting ways!

I'm really looking forward to reading his newest book when it comes out early next month: it looks like a good one! You can check out the first chapter here, and watch this little video clip:


"I keep a pair of shoes in my closet because I believe in miracles."

Yes, that is real faith in action. May God help me to trust Him more!




2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have definitely heard of him!! I have his first book, and my husband and I both read it... so emotional!

    His faith is astounding.

    One thing that really struck me was the moment he saw someone else with no limbs - and how his heart went out to this child who would go through what he had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration he is! I didn't know he had gotten married! :)
    His faith is definitely an example to me. I want a faith like that!
    Have you heard of the girl who has no arms? My siblings and I were watching her Youtube videos. She is such a positive person and very independent too! http://www.youtube.com/user/tishaunarmed?feature=watch

    ReplyDelete